Wednesday, April 15

Likes & Dislikes

Likes:

-Chocolate milkshakes, esp when my throat hurts.

-Surprisingly, the movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel. I went home sick yesterday afternoon and watched it in my bed. I try to pick fun light movies when I'm sick; I've learned that the hard way. I watched "The Things We Lost in the Fire" last time I was sick, don't recommend it.

-All my purchases made in Chicago this past weekend. I'm ready for warm weather! Now if it would ever come...

Dislikes:

-Not feeling so good :( 

-All the $ I spent in Chicago, but I love all the stuff I got so no buyer's remorse here!

-I'm not going to see Jake again until August, when my family is planning on taking a vacation together.

1 comment:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

What all did you buy?

And watch out for chocolate milkshakes when you're sick. Dairy products can be bad bad bad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails