Thursday, April 2

Dislikes

Dislikes:

~That my fav American Idol contestant, Megan Joy, got kicked off last night.

~I accidently put aloe vera instead of scrunching gel on my hair this morning. They're the exact same shaped bottle!

~Working out in the morning before work. It makes the day feel sooo much longer.

~I have to do my taxes this weekend. Ewwwww.

~No more Twilight books to read :( I think I'm having with drawl. I'm reading John Grisham's "A Painted House" that Dawn lent me right now. It's really good but no vampires or werewolves are in it. Next on my list is "The Shack" and then I think some chic lit is on order.

~Baby snuggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I also dislike that there are no more Twilight books to read. My hubby bought me The Host (also by Stephanie Meyer) for my birthday though, so I am working on reading it. Not as good as Twilight, though!

I will tell you that I am one of the rare people who did not like The Shack. I couldn't even finish it. But I read it immediately after reading all 4 Twilights and nothing could compare :( I mean what's a shack in the woods without Edward? Nothing, that's what.

Related Posts with Thumbnails