Tuesday, April 21

Current Favs

As of right now...

Fav Starbucks drink: Apple Chai Infusion.

Fav drink that I have recently discovered that I like: V-8 juice. It reminds me of a bloody mary and I feel healthy after I drink it. I have to have lots of ice in it though.

Fav jeans: Express just came out with some new fits of jeans and I am obsessed with them.

Fav "fast food" Greek restaurant: Zoe's Kitchen. There's one right by where I live. Ate there for the first time this past weekend and it was so good. I got a chicken kabob platter that came with rice, pitas, and salad.

Fav kind of sushi: Crunchy sushi roll. Any kind of unhealthy sushi is amazing.

Fav thing about my condo: My balcony. 

Fav character on Gossip Girl: Chuck Bass, because 1. He apologized to Jenny in last night's episode for what he did to her at the kiss on the lips party last year and 2. My friend Allison saw him in NYC this past weekend!

Fav fun fact I just learned about my friend Allison: She is obsessed with post-its and regularly checks their website to see if they are giving away stuff.

Fav country where someone has been reading my blog from: Brazil

Fav place to buy plants: Ikea. I bought 3 this past weekend, 1 for my desk at work, and 2 for my condo. I feel like such a nurturer.

Fav song on the radio: "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson.

Fav fruit: Apples. I highly recommend an apple with peanut butter as a late afternoon pick me up.

2 comments:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Ooh, brazil?

Allison said...

I feel like a more exciting (or strangely obsessed?) person now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails