Thursday, March 12

Um so can we please talk about how horrible I've been eating?

Yesterday was not a good eating day for me. Here's everything I ate:

~Breakfast: Piece of toast with fatfree cream cheese and coffee with milk and Splenda.

~Midmorning snack: Granola bar.

~Lunch: Frozen dinner (some Mexican pasta thing) with a Sprite Zero and then a big handful of M&Ms.

~Afternoon: 2 slices of cheese, a yogurt and a handful of cheerios, like eight 3 Musketeers bites, three sweet tarts, and two almonds.

~Dinner: a frozen calzone (basically a hot pocket), more slices of cheese, and a few corn chips.

~At small group: Girl Scout cookies!! Thin mints, tagalongs, and peanut butter sandwich cookies...Oh and there was cake but I just had a bite.

Ugh seriously could I eat more carbs, cheese, and sugar???? I'm trying to do better today, have already had a piece of bread with cream cheese, coffee, and a handful of cheerios. For lunch I'm thinking either a Kashi meal or turkey sandwich. But the big thing is no more candy or cookies!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Ashley! I am obsessed with your blog! I loved reading this one because I am currently laying in bed after eating a McDonald's ice cream cone then a Starbucks fudge brownie, THEN a starbucks chocolate chunk cookie! Sugar brings such joy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails