Tuesday, March 10

LuLu's wild ride!

I'm still keeping LuLu and we are taking full advantage of the beautiful spring weather. I've taken her for a walk everyday since keeping her. Last night after work, Allison and I took LuLu for a walk where not many dogs have gone before, in her stroller. Her owner told me to take her in her stroller whenever I want to go for a walk longer than 1/2 a mile or so. I always looked at the expressions of the people we passed; the consensus was that the women looked amused and the men disgusted. We walked along Peachtree Battle, which is one of the oldest streets in Atlanta so the sidewalks have a lot of cracks and pebbles along it, but LuLu loved every minute! She was standing up in her stroller just taking everything in. And we did let her out to walk in the less busy areas. I know LuLu misses her mom so much but is having a lot of fun!

1 comment:

julie said...

How have I never found your blog before this? You make me laugh, and Lulu looks like she might not want to come home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails