~Nuevo Laredo. MMMMM so delic. We're ordering it for lunch today. The best salsa I've had so far in Atlanta.
~A big mug of milky coffee right when I get to work in the morning, particularly when I was woken up at 3:00 AM by a fire alarm.
~Weeks that go by quickly. Yay for Friday! And it's supposed to be pretty and warm this weekend!
~How when Olive gets a bath her white fur gets even whiter.
~Fun trips to look forward to: visiting Sarah in Asheville, NC, road tripping with Devon andAllison to Jacksonville, FLA for a concert, Molly's wedding in Augusta, GA, small group retreat in Hartwell, GA, and trying to plan a trip to see the bros over Easter weekend.
~Petit fours!!! Yesterday we had a baby shower here at the office. Dawn put it together so of course the decorations, food (breakfast casseroles, fruit and yogurt, grits and shrimp, PETIT FOURS, muffins, etc.) and drinks (mimosas and bloody marys) were all to die for. Pics to come! Oh and if you're interested in knowing the history of the petit four check this out.

DISLIKES:
~Ryan Seacrest. I tried SO hard to win Britney tickets from his radio show. They were giving them away to the 9th caller every hour. I listened to his voice all day on Wednesday and it was all for nothing...OK I'm officially done whining about not going to the Britney Spears concert now.
~Yes, the fire alarm went off in my condo last night. It was a false alarm. Something in the trash room caused it? I don't know but I was awake from like 3-5ish last night. Ew.
~The way petit fours make you feel after eating like 4 of them.
~Reruns - Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy have been reruns for the past two weeks. Not that I'm too upset about Greys considering it pretty much sucks now.
No comments:
Post a Comment