Thursday, February 5

In case you haven't picked up on the theme of my blog...ME!

My fellow bloggers Molly and Devon are posting one random thing about themselves each day on their blog for 25 days. Not only have I already completed the 25 random things about me list, as well as an ABC's of me list and 6 things about me, here is yet another list. I know you are just dying to know as many of my opinions, likes, pet peeves, etc. that you can possibly know. You're welcome!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My middle name Elizabeth was my grandmother's middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I was sick and isolated in my condo a few weeks ago. Yeah not dramatic at all.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not the least bit. I've never been able to write cute sprawling bubble letters across a card or poster.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Smoked turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Duh of course.

7.DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Please.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes. I would prefer to have the instructor strapped to me though.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I like to switch it up because I get sick of the same thing easily. I do love lucky charms!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM?
It's a tie between cookie dough and moose tracks. But I prefer yogurt over ice cream.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their faces.

14. RED OR PINK?
Red. Although when I was little I yelled "pink!" whenever I saw something pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Because I hate questions like this I'll just say something semi superficial...Prob that I don't tan at all, or that my hair is high maintenance.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brothers Tim and Chris, who I only see a couple times a year.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Weird question. Idk...

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING ?
Dark jeans tucked into my worn-out uggs. It's cold in Atl!

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sounds of the office...(Molly's big mouth! J/K Sister!)

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Lime green or one of the pretty metallic ones.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee. Clean cotton scent from Bath and Body Works. Roses. Bonfires.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My coworker, Courtney.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Actually I stole it from my friend Leanna's mom. But yes I like her.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I guess basketball.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Somewhere between red and strawberry blonde. (Not full out either one)

26. EYE COLOR?
Blue green.

27. DO YOU WEAR EYE CONTACTS?
Nope.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cheese. Bread. Chips and salsa.

29. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings but I love a good scary movie. Depends on my mood and if I'm by myself. I watched No Country for Old Men while house sitting alone. Bad decision.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bride Wars.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A long sleeved dark grey tissue tee from JCrew.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The 3rd Twilight book. Loving it!

35 WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Uh so embarrassing, American Idol and 90210. And they were both so good.

36. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Can't think of anything not cliche...music, the ocean, my last name called out while waiting for a table at a restaurant.

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Equal.

38. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Alaska or Europe.

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can scream so loud that only dolphins can here it.

40. IS THERE ONE THING YOU REALLY REGRET ABOUT YOUR PAST?
Nothing that requires the "really."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SISTER - you're so dramatic. my voice is the best thing you hear everyday.

Ashley said...

HAHA yes your rendition of Damien Rice's "My Eskimo Friend" was the best thing I heard today.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha. love. it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails