But I really shouldn't be buying these now. I hit the outlet mall with my friend Allison this past Sunday (She shares my feelings on football). The outlets were an hour away so that was the perfect excuse to do some serious damage at JCrew, Bath and Body Works, and The Cosmetic Company. Plus, I just got my bill from my handyman/electrician from when I first moved into my condo back in October. I mean hello I don't want to have to pay for stupid grownup stuff like having lights installed. Wednesday, February 4
Current Obsession
In addition to fresh squeezed orange juice (I had another glass this morning), I am currently obsessed with Tory Burch flats. I've always wanted some but I've recently decided that I cannot take another step without them. Soooo I'm planning on making a trip to the mall this weekend. I'm thinking of getting the brown or black with silver. I would love lime green but thinking basic is a better route.
But I really shouldn't be buying these now. I hit the outlet mall with my friend Allison this past Sunday (She shares my feelings on football). The outlets were an hour away so that was the perfect excuse to do some serious damage at JCrew, Bath and Body Works, and The Cosmetic Company. Plus, I just got my bill from my handyman/electrician from when I first moved into my condo back in October. I mean hello I don't want to have to pay for stupid grownup stuff like having lights installed.
But I really shouldn't be buying these now. I hit the outlet mall with my friend Allison this past Sunday (She shares my feelings on football). The outlets were an hour away so that was the perfect excuse to do some serious damage at JCrew, Bath and Body Works, and The Cosmetic Company. Plus, I just got my bill from my handyman/electrician from when I first moved into my condo back in October. I mean hello I don't want to have to pay for stupid grownup stuff like having lights installed.
Labels:
Obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you should get the lime green ones! :-)
Post a Comment