-Cold weather! However, Atlanta weather is a big tease. It's cold and cozy one day and the next it's sunny and warm, so I never know what to wear. But today is cold and cloudy, just the way I like it for a day at the office.-Honey nut cream cheese. So yummy. I just finished the last of the office tub today. I'm pretty sure I was the only one eating it.
-KNITTING! My new easy pattern! I did not move a muscle besides my hands for three solid hours last night. 90210 and Privileged aren't shows that require undivided attention.
-Friends visiting! Rachel & Heather will be visiting in the upcoming month. And Tim and Jake will be here next weekend!
-Fun office festivities that are quickly approaching: The Feast, Cookie Swap, and Secret Santa!
-The Panera that is next to my condo. It is nice having something familiar right by me. Now if only Marco would move down here and open a Jalepinos in place of stupid P Diddy's restaurant. But I do love this new place my coworker's took my to, it's called Belly and it's in the Virginia Highlands area. I got a sea salt bagel with veggie cream cheese there, SO good. I love salt and carbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment