Wednesday, November 19

It's the little things

that are making my condo into a home. Like my coworker Devon said in her blog yesterday, I too love looking at pics of people's homes. So here are some pics of some of my recent decorating:

Top pic: Love my place mats I found at Crate & Barrel, and the metal hanging thing I bought from the same lady I bought the table from. 
Kitchen: I was way too excited about my new trash can! And I like fun colorful decor in the kitchen - rug, trash can, and stain glass window from Target.
Light switch plate: Found it at a craft fair in Lexington a couple years ago, goes perfectly with my den area.
Closet: My mom had the idea of putting up a curtain as a "door" for my closet. I bought a curtain exactly like all the other curtains in my condo (different color), from Target.
Bathroom: Not a whole lot to say about the bathroom, just that my dad finally hung my medicine cabinet this past weekend. It had been sitting on my counter for weeks and was driving me crazy.






More to come...

1 comment:

sarah said...

Your condo looks so cute! (and I am pretty sure I was with you when you bought that light switch cover thing...remember? I think it was the time I bought like 50 marbles.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails