
Once again, I'm stealing from Dawn's blog, but this is so fun I just couldn't resist!
A is for age: 24.
B is for burger of choice: Beef, with mozzarella cheese and mushrooms.
C is for the car you drive: A Honda Civic named Chami (because it's champagne color).
D is for your dog's name: My family's bichon frise, Annie.
E is for essential item you use everyday: An air filter or noise maker when I sleep.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Desperate Housewives.
G is for favorite game: Scrabble.
H is for home state: Alabama.
I is for instrument you play: Piano when I was younger.
J is for favorite juice: Red grape juice.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Spencer from The Hills.
L is for last restaurant you ate at: Ceviche, a cute Mexican restaurant in downtown
Roswell.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy.
N is for number of piercings: 5 - 2 on one ear and 3 on another. But I never wear more than one earring on each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays: None.
P is for people you were with today: Coworkers.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Nap and read.
R is for biggest regret: Holding grudges.
S is for status: Single in the City!
T is for time you woke up today: 7:45.
U is what you consider unique about yourself: (I hate questions like this) I'm really good at shooting 3 pointers in basketball.
V is for vegetable you love: Fried okra.
W is for worst habit: This pains me to admit, but I'd have to say my addiction to celebrities, which my brother, Chris, feeds by giving me a subscription to US Weekly every Christmas.
X is for X-rays you've had: I think just my teeth. And maybe my head when I was little and ran into the house and another time when I got smacked in the head with a golf club.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Pistachio pound cake and Halloween candy. My diet is officially in the gutter.
Z is for zodiac: Virgo.
No comments:
Post a Comment