Current Obsession
I went to the farmer's market for the first time ever on Sunday night. This probably says more about my spending habits than anything, but whenever I go grocery shopping I am always shocked by how much you can get for your money as opposed to eating out and grabbing fast food. Last night was no exception. For $18.00, I got wheat tortillas, a dozen eggs, a block of Vermont sharp cheddar cheese (reduced fat), apples, bananas, a head of lettuce, tomatoes, a cucumber, green onions, cilantro, broccoli, basil leaves, and garlic salt!
2 comments:
Ooooh! You didn't see the sign that said "no photography allowed in the farmer's market!" :)
So glad you enjoyed your shopping trip there. I love love love it. On top of some of my "usual suspects," I snagged three pumpkins!
Haha I'm not that bad! I got the pic online :)
Post a Comment