Tuesday, September 23

SCARY

Gasoline by Gunnar ValdimarSo I left work last night and planned on stopping to get gas on the way back to my aunt's. My tank was on empty and the gas light had been on since that morning. Little did I know that the 6 gas stations I passed would be closed. And I forgot my cellphone. I drove around for an HOUR looking for gas. I didn't want to backtrack because I knew there were no gas stations but the farther I drove the more panicky I got. Finally I happened upon an open gas station that was crowded beyond belief and had an overall feeling of hysteria. My parents said it may be due to the hurricane in Texas, and today someone at work said that it has something to do with the pollution in Atlanta. Who knows but I am SO thankful I didn't run out of gas with no cell phone! 

1 comment:

sarah said...

Scary ashley! Yes, half the gas stations are out of gas here in Asheville as well....and Mars Hill doesnt have any at all :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails