

I was reading a coworkers blog the other day and she was talking about how one of her guilty pleasures is cheesy r&b music. Anyone who has read my blog before probably has come to the conclusion that my whole life is practically one big guilty pleasure (not a dramatic statement at all). I don't even try to hide it anymore; I have fully embraced my love of celebrities, reality shows, chick lit, pop music, chick flicks...The list could go on forever. Last night's guilty pleasures included Project Runway and the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Once again, I am reveling in my newly available access to cable and am taking full advantage of it. Thoughts on Proj. Run: Leanne is my fav and Kenley is my least. And I was so happy that "Girlicious" boy was finally thrown off. I was kinda half way watching it because I was on the phone with Rachel the whole time so I don't have any other insightful observations to share. And thoughts on Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Ridiculous. What else would you expect. And the only thing more ridiculous than taking an hour of my life to watch that show is that I actually discussed details of it on the phone with Heather. Yeah, we are that bad. I won't even go into some of the conversations we've had about Rock of Love.
1 comment:
You talk about so many things that I like here (Bravo, cheesy R&B, MTV, blogging)! Keep spreading the love. :) Life is one big guilty pleasure—or at least it should be.
Post a Comment