Tuesday, September 23

6 Things

I stole this from Dawn's blog (http://gahangirls.blogspot.com) today. Here are 6 random things about me:

          Palm Treo 755p Burgundy


1. I absolutely have to have something on my lips at all times - chap stick, lip gloss, etc. 

2. When I was little I hated all condiments. I ate my hamburgers and sandwiches with just meat and cheese. Now I love everything!

3. I don't love ice cream. I like it, but there's a million other desserts I'd rather have, like candy, cookies, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, cake... you get the idea.

4. I am obsessed with my Sprint Treo. Never again will I be able to go back to a "regular" phone. And yes, I am aware of how spoiled that sounds.

5. When I get my own dog, I want him or her to be a big dog. I know I can't believe it either!

6. I really don't love my hair. I have two older brothers with the exact same color and it's like we're some kind of tribe. I always forget that my hair is probably the first thing people see when they meet me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails